6.29.2005

back by popular demand

abigail's thought cafe

Well, back by popular demand, here we are with another exciting adventure in Pregnancy by Proxy. It's been a quiet week here in Brownsboro, my hometown... Actually it hasn't been quiet at all, we've been working our little Texan tails off with VBS every night. Thankfully it's only 3 nights & tonight is our grande finale. I've been heading up the music & singing portion, and as the kids are prone to teasing me, have been dancing around like a monkey. A couple of the other women were worried I was going to shake poor Ben loose a few times, but I assured them my son is much more industrial strength than a few wiggles here & there. We have fun little motions to our Circle G Ranch (where God is in the center & the love never ends!) music which gets the kids all excited & having fun.

Ben's squirming around more & more. He has officially found my ribs & will occasionally use them as target practice. Kinda funny feeling his body parts quite that high on my own body. The other night I found a little foot up near my right rib & as Guy put his hand to feel that little foot, the little foot kicked him! :) That's been a fun new progression. Ben responding to us & when we press around on my tummy & he squirms around in response. btw- today starts month 8- happy us, on the downhill slide now!

1 comment:

mindy said...

That's awesome, you guys are almost there! I know I can't wait to meet my nephew. I wonder if he'll have dark hair or blonde...brown eyes or blue. We could have a pretty good guess on ours but y'all have a chance for either way. Fun! :)