9.11.2006

it took 6 months

I am currently in the 6th month of baby part deux. And we have crossed the line into officially 'feeling' pregnant. Yes, I can hear you laughing from your laptop even now, but I advise against it, never know what the preggo hormones are capable of. :) Until now it had been a funky flu & a recommended trip to the fat farm. But the tide has turned. It's hard to tie my shoes, I'm out of breath carrying Ben upstairs, ok- I'm out of breath doing most anything, let's be honest- these sorts of little things that say, slow down girl, you're growing a person in there. I've gone through my first round of early preggo clothes, no more cute little banded jeans for me it's fully belly panels now. Gosh I'm sick of preggo clothes. The good news is the little one has become more squirmy & Guy even felt her kick the other day. Which was fun. Off to see the doctor tomorrow, so we'll see how it's going. blessings...

1 comment:

mindy said...

hey! nice to read your updates. i've been meaning to call you!

how did the doctor go today?