4.30.2005

So help me...

What is my world coming to? I have traded in nights of culture & afternoons perusing art museums for online blogging & Fantasy baseball. My father is even talking smack to me about sports- when on earth did THAT happen? They say marriage changes your world forever, but this was not in the premarital counseling books. I used to have a clue about the wonderful world of theatre, music & arts and I've traded it in for afternoons at little league soccer & t-ball games- & my kid isn't even born yet! I should just buy the minivan now & be done with it.

2 comments:

gmw said...

Hello my love. It's just a joy to know that walking with me in the great journey of life has impacted you in such joyful ways. You know I'd be willing to get the minivan, but what would you say to a pair of Honda Pilots instead?

- your adoring husband

lizstone17 said...

Ok, Drama Queen of Everything :)