5.02.2005

Belly Days

To those of you who apparently think I'm a drama queen- quit your whinning & get your own blog. It's my blog & I'll be as senselessly dramatic as I wanna be. And on that note...

The belly has become an entity in & of itself. More things they don't tell you in the "What to expect..." genre of books. There is me- & then there's the belly. At night I try to turn over & it stays put. It now requires its own pillow & sleep system. Special clothing created just for it, even special lotions to care for it. Ah, who knew... pregnancy.

2 comments:

lizstone17 said...

Then don't have a comment section for your little sister to mock you in..., and I do have my own blog now:) Thanks for the concern ILYM:)

mindy said...

I'm learning so much about the fun of pregnancy from you. It's hilarous to hear the stories! I even imagine a little voice with that belly since it seems to have a mind of its own.