5.12.2005

Take me out to the ballgame

I love baseball, but this fantasy league might actually be too much for me. My extent of baseball fun generally includes wearing my Cleve Tribe cap & begging for a hot dog or two at my yearly trek to a game. We'll be going to a Rangers game in a couple of weeks with the church (organized by moi). Not particularly thrilled that my summer game has to be a Rangers game, but I suppose it's better than watching the Yankees or the Braves play. Anywho- the fantasy league. There's just too many players to keep up with. Football could be adjusted once a week & that was that. This you have to keep up with every single stinking day. For those of you who are generally surprised that I have any remote idea as to anything relating to professional sports- all I can say is that it's my husband's bad influence on me. Who would have ever guessed, little Abby Stonebraker laboring over fantasy sports leagues... ah well. Go Tribe.

1 comment:

mindy said...

I'm with ya there...I think I'm supposed to be doing more than I am. Oh well...we do this to make the boys happy...give me a hot dog & I'm good to go :)